FrederickPolls played a key role in significant client wins in 2018 & 2019 including: Florida’s only statewide elected Democrat (novice candidate Nikki Fried as Ag Commissioner); Tampa’s first LGBT mayor (Jane Castor who won with 73% of the vote against a $6 million self-funder); and helping Texas Democrats to a +15 Legislative seat pickup (by focusing messaging on school funding and property tax relief).
- Nikki Fried — Florida Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Service.
- Jane Castor — Mayor, Tampa, FL.
- Dick Saslaw — Virginia SD35.
- Beverly Powell — Texas SD10.
- Texas House Districts:
- HD47 — Vicki Goodwin
- HD108 — Joanna Cattnatch
- HD102 — Ana-Maria Ramos
- HD113 — Rhetta Bowers
- HD114 — John Turner
- HD129 — Alex Karjeker
- HD132 — Gina Calanni
- HD136 — John Bucy
- David Richardson — Florida CD27.
- Ed Perlmutter — Colorado CD7.
- David Perez — Florida SD36.
- Javier Fernandez — Florida HD114.
- Arizona CD1. IE.
- Missouri U.S. Senate. IE.
- West Virginia U.S. Senate. IE.
- Indiana U.S. Senate. IE.
- Montana U.S. Senate.
- Francis Suarez — Miami Mayor. (2017)
- Widefield Colorado School Bond. (2017)
- Aurora Colorado School Mil Levy. (2017)
- Ed Perlmutter — Colorado Governor. (2018)
- Scott Fuhrman — Florida CD27. (2018)
- Patrick Murphy — U.S. Senate Florida.
- Ed Perlmutter — Congress, Colorado CD7.
- Bob Poe — Congress, Florida CD10.
- Florida House Victory — 5 House Districts.
- Maryland 8th CD. IE.
- Florida 26th CD. IE.
- Nebraska 2nd CD. IE.
- Arizona U.S. Senate. IE.
- Minnesota 8th CD. IE.
- California 7th CD. IE.
- California 24th CD. IE.
- Wellington, FL — Village Elections.
- Dick Saslaw — Virginia Senate District 35.
- City of Miami Beach — City Elections.
- City of Doral, FL — City Elections.
In a 2014 election cycle marked by a national Republican wave, FrederickPolls’ Democratic candidates won and expanded their victory margins over 2012.
- Patrick Murphy (FL 18CD) was identified by the Cook Political Report as the country’s #1 “House Over-Achiever.” Building campaign messaging off FrederickPolls’ benchmark survey, Murphy won 60% vote in a +8 Republican registration performance Treasure Coast district against a self-funded Republican spending $1 million. Final tracking polls oversampling early vote voters accurately predicted the 60% result one week out from Election Day.
- Ed Perlmutter (CO 7CD) achieved a record 55% vote; +3 better than 2012 performance running well ahead of statewide Democrat Mark Udall (US Senate) and John Hickenlooper (Governor) in a swing performance Denver suburban district. The Perlmutter campaign built its campaign message, targeting and expenditure strategy off of FrederickPolls’ benchmark and tracking surveys.
Other Campaigns (2014):
- Maine Governor. Eliot Cutler (Independent).
- California 31CD. Congressman Pete Aguilar (D). IE.
- Arizona 7 CD. Congressman Ruben Gallego (D). IE.
- Illinois 17CD. Congresswoman Cheri Boustos (D). IE.
- Minnesota 8CD. Congressman Rick Nolan (D). IE.
- Senate Race IE. Colorado (Udall), Iowa (Braley).
- Washington, DC Mayor. David Catania (I). IE.
- Alabama Governor. Parker Griffiths (D).
- Oklahoma Senate. Matt Silverstein (D).
- Miami Mayor. Frances Suarez.
- Tampa Mayor. Bob Buckhorn.